Thanks to the participation in more than 10 satellite programs, we offer the best of our experience in each new project, combining our know-how with the fulfillment of the highest quality standards (EN9001:2015). We manage the design, fabrication and each verification test necessary for the project.
Passives & Radar Technologies.
→ Horn Antennas
→ Other Standard Products
ANTERAL WIL BE PRESENT THIS WEEK AT APMC 2018 IN JAPAN
ANTERAL IS AWARDED WITH THE EUROPEAN AWARD FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND INNOVATION
Our space know-how applied to our custom and standard products
With more than 10 years of experience within the aerospace sector, Anteral has a large heritage that applies in the development of high technology products within everyone’s reach.
We count with different products and ad-hoc designs for numerous applications such as security and defense, telecommunications, R&D, etc.
Our most relevant aerospace products are horn antennas & filters and passive components.
Horn antennas are the most widely used microwaves antennas. Its widespread applicability stems from its simplicity in construction, ease of excitation, versatility, large gain and preferred overall performance. A horn can take many different forms. The type, direction and amount of taper can have a profound effect on the overall performance. Therefore, a careful design and fabrication are basic for achieving superior performance.
Anteral team has its longest heritage in the design of horn antennas since their first designs for satellites systems in 1999. We design and fabricate any kind of horn for many applications such as satellite antennas, calibration antennas, phased arrays, compact test range antennas and as feed elements for large radio astronomy, communication dishes, reflectors or lenses, among other applications.
It must be highlighted our expertise in:
- Spline horns: conical horn antennas with smooth curved profiles that exhibits high aperture efficiency which makes them the preferred solution for horn arrays. They also exhibit low cross-polarization losses with minimum weight and ease of fabrication.
- Axial corrugated horns: cylindrical horns with axial grooves and very short profiles with high-performance radiation parameters for low gain applications. They are also easy of manufacturing.
- Radial horns: horns with classical corrugated profiles and radial grooves to achieve symmetrical radiation patterns with very low cross-polar levels. They are suitable for medium and high gain applications.
- Axial and radial corrugated horns: horns with axial and radial grooves to achieve symmetrical radiation patterns with very low cross-polar levels, improved return losses, everything with a shorter profile with respect to classical corrugated horns. Ideal for medium and high gain applications.
Filters and passive components
Waveguide filters are key components in modern satellite payloads and is one of the main design unit of Anteral. Based on the need of the customer application, filters are required to have different electrical specifications. Anteral develops both conventional and innovative filter solutions based on advanced technologies, selecting the most suitable one to fulfil the customer requirements. Application areas include Aerospace, Satellite and Terrestrial Communications, Radars and Military applications.
Anteral designs, fabricates and measures any kind of filter for many different applications such as payloads (input filter, channel filters, output filter), high-power applications, radiating chains for both space and ground segments, earth observation, etc. It must be highlighted that we have expertise in the design of filters from 3 GHz to 500 GHz.
Among others, Anteral has heritage in the design of:
- Low-pass filters: corrugated, waffle-iron filters, etc.
- Band-pass filters: resonant and non-resonant mode-based filters, cross-coupling structures, etc.
- Polarization-preserving low-pass and band-pass filters.
- High-power filters.
- Harmonic rejection filters.
- Diplexers and multiplexers.
- OMT, septum polarizers and quad-ridge polarizers.
- Couplers and hybrids.
- Micro-machining and additive manufacturing.