Here you can find all the publications made by Anteral.
Passives & Radar Technologies.
Passives & Radar Technologies.
In Anteral, we are experts in the design, fabrication and verification of high performance feed chains for on-board satellite systems.
Anteral provides the best quality products based on antennas and RF components, offering ad-hoc design service to make our products fulfill any requirements you have on mind.
→ Standard products
→ Standard products
Anteral is also focused on universalize the use of radar technology by boosting innovative applications and making their radar solutions accessible for all.
Our extensive heritage makes Anteral the perfect partner for different sectors: Space, SatCom, 5G & Telecom, Science & Academia, radar...
Innovation is part of Anteral DNA. This is why we set aside a relevant part of our resources to research project, which strengthen and enlarge our know-how giving us the opportunity to create new developments.
Anteral is formed by engineers and PhDs specialized in telecommunications, computing and electronics, who establish a highly qualified and multidisciplinary team able to face the most demanding challenges from our clients and partners.
- U. Beaskoetxea, J. C. Iriarte, I. Ederra, I. Maestrojuan, and M. Melara, “Design of Multiband Conformal Antenna for Sounding Rocket,” 14th Eur. Conf. Antennas Propagation, EuCAP 2020, pp. 19–21, 2020, doi: 10.23919/EuCAP48036.2020.9135232.
- F. Teberio, P. Martin-Iglesias, I. Arregui, I. Arnedo, T. Lopetegi, and M. A. G. Laso, “Compact harmonic rejection filter for C-band high-power satellite applications,” IEEE MTT-S Int. Microw. Symp. Dig., vol. 2020-Augus, pp. 591–594, 2020, doi: 10.1109/IMS30576.2020.9224052.
- C. Q. Mayoral et al., “Water Content Continuous Monitoring of Grapevine Xylem Tissue Using a Portable Low-Power Cost-Effective FMCW Radar,” IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 5595–5605, 2019, doi: 10.1109/TGRS.2019.2900565.
- R. Caballero-Nagore, J. Teniente-Vallinas, C. Biurrun-Quel, M. Ferrando-Rocher, and J. I. Herranz-Herruzo, “Fabrication of a Slotted-Waveguide Antenna Based on Gap Waveguide Technology at 440 GHz,” 13th Eur. Conf. Antennas Propagation, EuCAP 2019, vol. 1, no. EuCAP, pp. 7–11, 2019.
- J. Teniente, J. C. Iriarte, R. Caballero, D. Valcazar, M. Goni, and A. Martinez, “3-D Printed Horn Antennas and Components Performance for Space and Telecommunications,” IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett., vol. 17, no. 11, pp. 2070–2074, 2018, doi: 10.1109/LAWP.2018.2870098.
- I. Maestrojuan, V. Torres, and M. Goñi, “Reflector and Lens Antennas for Industrial Applications in the sub-THz Frequency Spectrum,” in 2018 Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC), 2018, pp. 21–23.
- J. Teniente, I. Gómez-López, R. Caballero-Nagore, G. Crespo-López, and A. Martínez-Agoües, “Quad Band X / Ka Horn Antenna and Feed Chain Designs,” in 2017 11th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, EUCAP 2017, 2017, pp. 3432–3436.
- A. Gomez-Torrent et al., “A study of the additive manufacturing technology for RF/microwave components,” 2017 11th Eur. Conf. Antennas Propagation, EUCAP 2017, pp. 567–571, 2017, doi: 10.23919/EuCAP.2017.7928732.
- I. Maestrojuan, M. Goni, and A. Martinez, “High gain reflector antenna for MBtera H2020 project,” Int. Conf. Infrared, Millimeter, Terahertz Waves, IRMMW-THz, pp. 2020–2021, 2017, doi: 10.1109/IRMMW-THz.2017.8067046.
- J. Teniente, D. Valcázar, B. Larumbe, A. Martínez, A. Ibañez, and R. Gonzalo, “Feed horn antennas for data downlink and uplink spaceborne communications,” 2016 10th Eur. Conf. Antennas Propagation, EuCAP 2016, no. 2, pp. 11–14, 2016, doi: 10.1109/EuCAP.2016.7481485.
- A. Martinez, I. Maestrojuan, D. Valcazar, and J. Teniente, “High gain reflector antenna for communications at 330 GHz,” 2016 Glob. Symp. Millim. Waves, GSMM 2016 ESA Work. Millimetre-Wave Technol. Appl., pp. 7–10, 2016, doi: 10.1109/GSMM.2016.7500288.
- I. Maestrojuan, A. Martinez, and G. Crespo, “THz water content analysis in biomass material,” 2016 Glob. Symp. Millim. Waves, GSMM 2016 ESA Work. Millimetre-Wave Technol. Appl., pp. 16–19, 2016, doi: 10.1109/GSMM.2016.7500304.
- T. Nagatsuma et al., “300-GHz-band wireless transmission at 50 Gbit/s over 100 meters,” Int. Conf. Infrared, Millimeter, Terahertz Waves, IRMMW-THz, vol. 2016-Novem, pp. 11–12, 2016, doi: 10.1109/IRMMW-THz.2016.7758356.
- A. Martínez, I. Maestrojuan, D. Valcazar, and J. Teniente, “High gain antenna for sub-millimeter wave communications,” Eur. Microw. Week 2016 “Microwaves Everywhere”, EuMW 2016 – Conf. Proceedings; 46th Eur. Microw. Conf. EuMC 2016, pp. 37–40, 2016, doi: 10.1109/EuMC.2016.7824271.
- J. Teniente, A. Martínez, B. Larumbe, A. Ibáñez, and R. Gonzalo, “Design Guidelines of Horn Antennas That Combine Horizontal and Vertical Corrugations for Satellite Communications,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 1314–1323, 2015, doi: 10.1109/TAP.2015.2390630.
- I. Maestrojuan, A. Martinez, and A. Ibañez, “Passive subsystem antenna array design for TeraSCREEN security screening system,” IRMMW-THz 2015 – 40th Int. Conf. Infrared, Millimeter, Terahertz Waves, 2015, doi: 10.1109/IRMMW-THz.2015.7327429.
- I. Maestrojuan, I. Ederra, and R. Gonzalo, “Schottky Diode 4th-harmonic mixer characterization at 440 GHz,” IRMMW-THz 2015 – 40th Int. Conf. Infrared, Millimeter, Terahertz Waves, pp. 55–56, 2015, doi: 10.1109/IRMMW-THz.2015.7327634.
- M. Feiginov, R. Gonzalo, I. Maestrojuán, O. Cojocari, M. Hoefle, and E. Limiti, “THz Electronics,” in Semiconductor Terahertz Technology: Devices and Systems at Room Temperature Operation, 2015.
- N. E. Alexander et al., “TeraSCREEN: Multi-frequency multi-mode Terahertz screening for border checks,” 2014, doi: 10.1117/12.2049926.
- B. Larumbe-Gonzalo, A. Ibañez, A. Rebollo-Mugueta, R. Gonzalo, and J. Teniente-Vallinas, “Image acquisition at W-band using a frequency scanning antenna array,” in 2013 7th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), 2013, pp. 3865–3867.